Main Forum

Server Discussion

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello all,

Some might know this by now, but I have purchased a new Minecraft account in efforts to avoid exposure to ongoing threats against me in rival communities. This is not meant to cause controversy, but I was looking back at TRS in the last week or so after giving up all hopes on Minecraft.

Why am I saying this? It is coming up on the 2 year mark of my ban after a unsuccessful period as a Builder on ECS. I'd just like to say that the server has had a good 'life' in it's year as The Realism Society. Several people know that this server is finally dying down and that Minecraft as a whole is moving on to other games. While I don't see myself as active anymore in this community or others like it, I'd just like to put it out there that I am still here, and I am theoretically able to revisit the community that once despaired me.

This community has died down, so the audience seeing this is probably small. But I will still put myself out there at least once to show myself again in the community that has shaped me and left me.

- KKYT (Kopp)
Posted Dec 15, 18 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Staff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwSts2s4ba4
Posted Jan 6, 19 · Last edited Jan 6, 19
Funny